Monday

Wishful Shopping

I just received a bunch of catalogs in the mail and man, with spring in the air, I am ready to shop (or "burn cash" as Una likes to call it)! Sadly, the impending baby gets all the fun (as if I'm buying new clothes when I just read I'm due to gain an additional 11 pounds in the next 10 weeks). If I could shop away, here are some beauties that caught my eye . . . 


From Boden (www.bodenusa.com), the British retailer, a Tipped Sixties Jacket for $168.00 (check out the other, much better colors online - particularly the navy and parchment versions)


Jersey Blazer for $98.00


Terrazzo Tunic for $88.00


From The Land of Nod, the kid's decor brand, these adorable nautical-inspired pillows for $29 and $35



Framed art for a child's bathroom for $89 each



Oh, and Claws Von Brown the Bear


and Dee O. Gee the Dog (the ears are too much!), $46 each


From Ballard Designs, this Louis Square Back Chair in two fabrics (one for the back, one for the seat), perfect for a desk ($329.00)


5' x 8' Trellis Sisal Rug for $229.00


Atoll Mirror for $179.00 (now on sale for 20% off!)


Julian Apothecary Floor Lamp in Antique Brass for $99


Classic Avery Mirror on sale for $160.00


Voltaire Chest/Desk for $949.00 (what a beautiful way to hide a workspace)



And because I have a stool problem, why not these two? The Gathered Wheat Garden Ceramic Seat for $119.00 


Or the Serena Bench in Distressed Gray Over White for $379.00


Clearly Rhode Island (the "Ocean State") will never leave me. Nautica obsession continues . . . Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment