Friday

Gorgeous Weather

Late in the summer I was visiting one of my nearest and dearest old friends (who happens to be an amazing interior designer) and spied a new chest of drawers in her bedroom, which she told me she purchased at Wisteria. This was a score - most of her pieces are usually custom or available "to the trade" only, both of which are friends who I have yet to meet and most likely won't do so until winning the lotto. Rude.


But Wisteria I can do (and already love)! Check out some of these weathered beauties, gorgeous designs for very decent prices (c'est la vie in the furniture world for a quality chest of drawers - you must pay for quality). 


Swedish-Style Weathered Wood for $799

Natural Wood with Metal Top Louis XVI Style for $749

 Directoire Chest in Mango Wood for $1299

French Directoire in Bleached Wood for $1399

Now if only I lived near Carrollton, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment