Thursday

Bring On the Paper (And Hopefully the Green Kind)

Sunday is my and Una's 1 year anniversary!

Holy crapballs, where did the last 12 months go? Seriously, we went on our honeymoon (ridiculously amazing), came back, I quit my job in NYC, drove halfway across the country with an insane car passenger (Houston), settled in Milwaukee, started this blog, finally sold our old apartment on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Una started a new job, I'm still in the market looking, and now we're getting ready to move out of our house into a new one. For the second time in 365 days. I think we jam-packed this year.

As the old, married couple we are (been together over 7 years), we gave each a new couch as our joint gift. Thrilling, yes. And since it came wrapped in a cardboard paper box, I'm calling it our traditional first anniversary paper gift.

Now if the lotto would come through and deliver us a green paper gift as I've requested on our registry with them, I'd say this year had pretty much gone according to plan. 


Happy almost anniversary, my fave!

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo... And I can't believe your wedding was almost a year ago, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, you're moving? How did I miss this??

    ReplyDelete